Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Exam dates are out. First paper is on 25th April, Accounting, followed by Marketing and Macroeconomics on the 6th May and 8th May respectively.

Wednesday has always been the same routine, same lecture, but not for today. Reached school half hour before the class, perhaps it was too early and I was the only person in the lecture hall.
I'd prepared all the assignment questions for today's lecture, keen to check with the lecturer's answers.
5 minutes past two, the lecture commenced. For the next hour, everything went smoothly until 2 ladies seated two rows in front of me giggled. The lecturer felt disturbed and he stopped the lecture. WTF!

He said he has his own principles for lectures, and don't like to be disturbed. Yes he has his own principles, but just because of 2 ladies who giggled and he gave up teaching the rest of 80 over students?
He could have just kindly asked that 2 ladies to step out of the lecture room and continue with his lesson. Because of that, he played the Commanding Heights video, a series of legend economists' history.

After the break, most of us thought that he would continue teaching. Instead he insisted in playing the video. He rather screened 2 hours of video than teaching what he was supposed to teach. Those series of video I can also watch it at home at my own leisure.

Wasted my time and money! If I knew that today's lecture will turned out to be like this, I rather stay at home and do self-study.
That econ lecturer is absolutely petty. Yes absolutely PETTY!

I will prove him wrong that even without his amateur teaching method, I can score well for the major exam.
Watch out for my exam results.



P.S.: you are a lecturer, so what? but you are petty!

1 comment:

Zell Chang said...

haha becos he haven finish that show