Thursday, March 05, 2009

Trial over and I am not selected.

Before I left the house started raining and it totally spoilt my mood. Hate raining days!
It was a long journey to the campus, and reached there at 640pm. I was late.

Changed up and shortly after the selection started. They assessed us on technical skills and shooting.
It may seem easy, but once you get to try it is not that easy at all.
For the shooting section I managed to score a goal and the other hit the bar.
The trial section ended with ball possession and I was dead beat after that.

Among all those who went for the selection, only a few were selected. I have to admit that it was a fair assessment.
There is always someone who is way better than you in any aspect, for that reason I am not despair. Will keep on practicing and improve myself.
There will be another selection in July. Will I try again? Perhaps!



'may not be the greatest among others, just be the best within you' - calvin lee

No comments: